On Call EZ IV Blood Glucose Medical Meter Kit with Test Strips & Lancets Needles Blood Sugar Test Monitor Device for Diabetes
The On·Call EZII blood glucose test system can only be used for in vitro measurements (for detecting blood sugar). This product is mainly used for the primary screening of diabetic patients at all levels and for the rapid quantitative determination of glucose concentration in the blood at home.
Test range: 1.1~33.3mmol/L (20-600mg/L) Display results: Corresponding plasma glucose concentration
Test sample: fresh capillary or venous whole blood minimum sample volume: 1uL
Test time: 10 seconds
Battery requirement: 1 Section CR2032 3.0V Button Battery Life: 12 months or about 1,000 Tests Power saving mode: the instrument will automatically shut down without any operation for two minutes.
Blood glucose concentration unit: mmol/L Memory value: 100 test results
Blood glucose meter size: 48mmX82mmX17mm Display size: 31mmX30.5mm
Operating temperature: 5-45°C
Operation instructions for Aikeling Core Blood Glucose Tester
1. When the new test strip is enabled, the calibration chip from the test strip box should be inserted in the off state (the old user needs to pull out the old calibration chip and insert the new one. Calibrate the chip).
2. In the off state, insert the test strip with the green side facing up and the white end inserted into the test strip slot until it can't be inserted.
3. The test strip and the flashing blood drop symbol appear on the display, indicating that the test strip has been inserted correctly. At this time, the test sample can be added dropwise.
4. The top of the test strip touches the blood and automatically siphons.
5. The sample is fully added, and the measurement process will be displayed in the countdown mode of 9 to 1 on the blood glucose meter display. After the result is displayed, the result is automatically saved as a memory value